Creator of the Wedding Confessionals Podcast theme song (and one of Brooke’s bridesmaids), Andy Schrier, joins the gals to talk about all the crazy stuff that happened while trying to get down the aisle! We chat about Andy’s funny drunk dialing, her unexpected sidewalk proposal, and how wedding stress ended with her in the ER! Andy also shares all the fun details from her wedding, including ditching the traditional bridal party structure, serving gourmet hot dogs, and a puppet performance!
Stay tuned next week for Part 2 of our recording with Andy, when we will dive into listeners’ confessionals!
Ways To Listen:
Grab your out of date rose gold decor, and head on over to your favorite podcast provider to hear more! All of our episode are available on iTunes, Google Play, Podbean, Stitcher Radio, Player FM and more!
– The wine that Brooke drank during her ALLEGED Sober January was 19 Crimes Red Blend.
– The “super old” LA restaurant Andy referenced is called Clifton’s.
– The “man in the moon” song that Andy and her husband love is called “Heavenly” by Harry Connick Jr.
– If you want to hear more about Brianna Webster’s catering, listen to Episode 9: Hot Plates & A Crock Pot.
– Andy found her photo booth vendor on thumbtack.com.
Kombucha Moscow Mules: A healthier version of the ginger and vodka cocktail from Cookies & Kate (Pam)
When Megan Met Harry: A Royal Weddingcast: A podcast dedicated to the upcoming royal wedding of Megan Markle and Prince Harry, hosted by James Barr and Kristen Meinzer (Brooke)
Share Your Stories & Questions With Us!
Have a bonkers wedding planning story to share? Need some wedding related advice from a bunch of know-it-alls? There are three easy ways to contact us!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 434-WED-CONF (That’s 434-933-2663)
- Fill out the form below (No contact info required!)