Pam and Brooke start the new year off right by reading another crazy wedding article from Vogue!
Pam learns she’s been saying the word “donut” weird, Brooke finds out what a flower ceiling is, and both gals decide Vogue is mean for trying to eliminate photo booths.
Ways To Listen:
Grab your out of date rose gold decor, and head on over to your favorite podcast provider to hear more! All of our episode are available on iTunes, Google Play, Podbean, Stitcher Radio, Player FM and more!
– Check out Pam’s husband Jeff’s awesome show – Shot In The Dark on Netflix!
– The Vogue article the gals read was 26 Wedding Trends To Avoid In 2018.
– You can wear red to a wedding. Brooke is crazy.
– If you want to listen to us rant out Vogue’s 2017’s list, check out Episode 23: Wedding Trends That Only Vogue Wants You To Avoid!
– Fresh Grapefruit Greyhound: Light version of a classic cocktail from camillestyles.com (Pam)
Share Your Stories & Questions With Us!
Have a bonkers wedding planning story to share? Need some wedding related advice from a bunch of know-it-alls? There are three easy ways to contact us!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 434-WED-CONF (That’s 434-933-2663)
- Fill out the form below (No contact info required!)