Adam Michael Rose is back!
Pam and Brooke have their returning guest – and recently wedding fella! – dish about the ups and downs leading up to his big day. This episode has everything – love, stress, chaos and a wedding ring mishap with a surprise ending!
(We had so much to chat about that the confessionals have to wait for another week! Stay tuned to Episode 72 to hear some great listener’s submitted stories. Believe us – they are worth the wait!)
If you like gushing grooms or wedding band hijinx, this episode is for you!
Ways To Listen:
Grab a sparkly ring and strut on over to your favorite podcast provider to hear more! All of our episodes are available on iTunes, Google Play, Podbean, Stitcher Radio, Spotify and more!
Or you can click on the Podbean Player below to start listening right now!
Follow Adam on Instagram: @amraccents
Need a dialect coach? Here’s Adam’s info: https://www.amraccents.com
Wanna catch up on all the other Adam-related episodes? Then check out the following:
– Ep 3: Used Tuxedos & Napping at Disneyland (with Adam Rose)
– Ep 25: Podcast Episode 25: Matching Suits & JV Squads (with Adam Michael Rose)
– Ep 62: Dance Till We Get Warm (with Erika Villalba)
– Ep 65: Wedding Hangovers (with Paul Caiola – Part 1)
Set It Up: Netflix’s new rom-com movie starring Taye Diggs and Lucy Liu (Suggested by Brooke)
Have a bonkers wedding planning story to share? Need some wedding related advice from a bunch of know-it-alls? There are three easy ways to contact us!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 434-933-2663
- Fill out the form below (No contact info required!)